Terms & Conditions
We will confirm all prices before you book your holiday. Your holiday dossier will indicate what is and what is not included in the tour price. Flights to and from Africa are NOT included in the cost of the safaris in the itineraries.
We will use our best endeavors to ensure that the transport, accommodation, meals, and other agreed services (herein called “Services”) provided are fully in compliance with the Services which the Company have contracted to provide. The Company shall compensate the Client only for the actual costs of the Service, which were to have been provided. In case of any failure to provide any Service contracted for, the Company shall have the right to substitute alternative services of equal value subject always to such services being available.
Reservations, Deposits & Payment
1. Reservations should be made by contacting Boundless Africa Journeys hereinafter referred to as Safaris are booked and confirmed only on receipt of advance payment of the basic safari rate. This advance payment is due within duration of making your definite reservation by email.
2. Any reservation made within thirty (30) days of commencement of a safari may be accepted provided space is available; payment in full is received, and provided that documents can be delivered prior to departure.
3. To reserve and confirm space on any trip, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm a booking.
4. Boundless Africa Journeys will not provide tickets, coupons, vouchers, or documents until Boundless Africa Journeys have received advance payment.
5. Many accommodations offered by Boundless Africa Journeys have a limited capacity. It is essential to make reservations well in advance to insure your preferred arrangements.
6. There shall be no binding contract until the advance payment has been received. When Boundless Africa Journeys receives your advance payment, a booking reference number will be assigned and noted on your original invoice. This number shall be deemed to constitute acceptance and confirmation of your booking.
7. Full balance must be paid one month prior to arrival date of normal season and 45 days prior arrival date for high season.
8. Boundless Africa Journeys will not accept responsibility for Credit Card or wire transfer charges.
(1) In the event of cancellation or variation of services for whatever reasons the company shall be entitled to charge cancellation fees as set out hereunder:
- For booking cancelled a 25% non-refundable deposit is payable on confirmation
- Cancellation received within 21 days and 0 (Zero) days or after commencement of services shall be charged at the full cost or 100% of the Services.
The liability to reimburse the Company (Or the Individual) for the cancellation fees, non-refundable booking fee, no show fees, administration fee and the like shall in no way limit or restrict the general rights of the Company to collect damages for breach of Contract.
(2) If you are a “no show”, Boundless Africa Journeys shall be entitled to treat your reservation as canceled without having given Boundless Africa Journeys any notice and the provisions of Conditions (1) above shall apply.
(3) Any request to amend or change a booking once it has been confirmed may be accommodated subject to space availability.
(4) No refunds are given for lost travel time or substitution of facilities, for itineraries amended after departure, for circumstances arising beyond the control of Boundless Africa Journeys, necessitating alternative arrangements being made to ensure the safety and / or further participation and enjoyment of your safari, if you do not appear for any accommodation, service, sightseeing or trip segment without notifying Boundless Africa Journeys or if you leave your safari after it has begun, or miss any scheduled sightseeing, activities, meals or accommodations.
(5) Non-payment by the date for commencement of services in the event that the Company has not received payment in full by the date for departure of services, then the company reserves the right in its absolute discretion to withhold any of the Services.